Start up Pizza





As a student with work and school going on I have very little time for myself, and I do not want to spend that time cooking a whole meal just for me. 

So, in the past I have relied heavily on the amazing cup ramen noodles, fast food or 2 go meals from the grocery store. Although, after some time I thought enough was enough, I need to learn to cook for myself (my lifestyle was starting to get a little too expensive). So, I would go searching for those quick 30 minute recipes online that are for beginners that look so easy.....and end up cooking for 2+ hours. 

As a result of my journey above, I quickly learned two things: 
  1. Sometimes beginner recipe's are not truly for beginners
  2. I need to build up my cooking abilities and should start even smaller
Therefore, if you're anything like me, I have the perfect little recipe just for you! 
Feel free to download the PDF version.

prep time: 10 minutes    "Cook" time: 3 minutes

What do you need? 

 Instructions 
  1. Add the base sauce of your choice onto the naan bread 
  2. Cut up all the toppings 
    • (try and mince if you can)
  3. Add the prepped toppings of your choice and the cheese last onto the naan! 
  4. Heat it up in the microwave or oven for about 3 - 5 minutes
    • (all the ingredients are already cooked, so you can heat it up until the cheese melts)
 And Voila!!! With three easy steps you're done!

***As an added bonus, you can use any leftover toppings to create a lovely salad for the next day!

Hope you enjoyed the recipe and leave a comment on what sauces or toppings you would recommend.




Comments