Best of Instagram Recipes - Chicken - Sticky Soy Garlic Wings

 


Best of Instagram Recipes for Home Cooks - Chicken Wings - by Yvette Elliott

If you love chicken wings, this is a show stopper?  These are the best chicken wings recipe I've ever made, using the simplest direction from the amazing @cj.eats_ I discovered on Instagram.  So while I have a chicken allergy (yes, it's true this is possible and I'm living proof) after seeing this delicious sticky soy garlic wings pic I couldn't resist - out came the bottle of antihistamine tablets and I'm ready to go!


Sticky Soy Garlic Wings

1. 9/10 for ease of following recipe.  Watch the video on Insta, literally 45secs of cooking delight. This is a bit more complex (see complexity below) but cj.eats_ is clear with his directions. 

WATCH VIDEO    

2. 8/10 for using "everyday" ingredients.  I had most of the ingredients at home, however you may not have several of the items on hand.  (not all ingredients show in images below, refer to video above or Cj's link)

 

3. 8/10 for cooking time.  It took a few batches to cook the wings thoroughly but less time than I expected, they are wings. 


4. 7/10 for recipe complexity.  If you are have successfully completed easier, starter recipes like the ones Malka posts, you may enjoy the switching of complexity to include a few more steps such as this recipe.  I kinda enjoy dredging chicken for frying.






5. 10/10 for family and group appeal.  Everyone in the house loved these wings.  They disappeared in mins. Kids loves the stickiness of the wings.  Husband loved the flavour. I loved that they enjoyed it.  Good for impressing at dinner parties, friend or even move you from textlationship to committed


So here's how mine turned out....


Requests came for more so I made a second batch using a bbq sauce I created and served with fries.

 



Comments